Monday, March 28, 2011

It has began

We are sitting in San Francisco airport at United's red carpet lounge waiting for our flight for Hong Kong, which will board in about two hours. 3:30 am came very early this morning, but Boo, Terry, and I all made it to the airport in time for our 6:30 am flight, thanks to Dad driving us. We meet our friends Ed and Lynn at the SFO airport. They were on their way to Hawaii for a week, then Holly and Mom (Terry) got breakfast, as I am stuffed I didn't need to eat. I am hoping to get out of the carry-on bag again, some, on our 14 hour flight to Hong Kong. I will try to blog tonight after we get into our hotel, hopefully we will have internet.
Transcribed by Terry for Ted.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! You are on your way!

    Hope the loooooooong flight is going well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i made it to here... hope you do, too! love & miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog Ted :) Can't wait to hear more about the fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone check out my facebook page also and refer it too our friends. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete